salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
education: High` School
- Palletize finished goods according to specifications.
- Move components to and from production line.
- Remove empty totes/drums from the production line. Cleans and prepare totes for shipment back to the vendor/customer and staging totes for future use.
- Ensure component and/ or bulk has release sticker applied and contacts QA if there is none.
- Deliver material to production lines in a timely manner.
- Return finished product from the production floor to the warehouse.
- Responsible and accountable for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Alert Machine Operator when level of materials needed is low.
- Assist with training new workers.
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner using proper tools and wearing appropriate protective equipment as required.
- Must be familiar with standard procedures used in a production environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.