- Starting $15.00-16.50
- $250.00 sign on bonus
- Start This Week
- $100 Employee Of the Month
- $50 Weekly Perfect Attendance Drawing
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone bills, Car Rentals, Hotels and much more.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Safety Program Incentives
salary: $16 - $16.5 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Pick up product according to product tray size at a rate of seven to eighteen trays per minute, depending on variety. The packer also is responsible for inspecting for quality before placing in trays and onto conveyors.
- Inspect product for specific flaws as set forth by the Quality Manager and set aside in designated areas for rework or discard.
- Report any major discrepancies with product directly to the lead, supervisor, or the Quality Manager.
- Adhere to all environmental, health and safety requirements and procedures.
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.