salary: $13.75 - $13.75 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 3:30 AM
education: High` School
- Load and unloads trailers and transports load to designated area.
- Check product on inbound / outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and that there is no damage
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Follow company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must have at least one year experience driving a cherry picker in the last 2 years.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.