salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Read, understand & perform tasks per assembly drawings
- Be proficient in general workmanship standards
- Conform to all quality standards.
- Perform a variety of moderately complex electro-mechanical assembly operations requiring some degree of judgment.
- Use tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, crimpers, drills, soldering irons, precision measuring instruments, torque wrenches, and other hand tools.
- Interpret schematics, manufacturing aids, wiring lists and schedules and follow verbal and written instructions to assemble, re-work or re-assemble sub-assemblies and units.
- Perform routine and repetitive parts installation.
- Candidate should have experience reading blue prints and attending to detail.
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- Mechanical Assembling (1 year of experience is required)
- Electronic Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Assembly Diagrams
- Hand Tools
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.