salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 1:30 AM
education: High` School
- Proficient in blue print reading
- Knowledge of hand tools and precision measuring tools, such as calipers, with the ability to calibrate new tools
- Perform visual inspection of manufactured parts and traveler
- Verify parts, rivets and assembly procedures to traveler
- Confirm material specifications as given on traveler
- Assemble to IAW Engineering Drawings and special notes
- Able to use equipment designed to perform assemblies
- Verify accuracy of job and workmanship when performing jobs
- Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for all new and different requests
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.