- Minimum of 5 years experience in an aerospace/aircraft or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years Quality Inspection aerospace/aircraft or equivalent
- 2 years working with CMM for inspections
- GD&T Tolerance
- Inspection of Machine parts
- Create and Load programs for inspection in CMM
salary: $16 - $30 per hour
work hours: 4 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Understanding of GD&T Tolerance
- Working knowledge of CATIA and or CAD/CAM software
- Use of a CMM
- Understanding of CNC machining
- Understanding AS9100/QMS
- Understanding and performing FAIR,s (Net-inspect is a plus)
- Responsible for CMM programs, inspection and all training on CMM inspection.
- Perform first article inspections on machined parts using CMM and other measurement devices while working in compliance with AS9100 standards.
- Conduct inspection of finished machined parts; include in-process from first piece to final inspection.
- Working knowledge of conventional inspections tools and gauges such as: Micrometers, Calipers, thread gauges
- Communicates with internal customers
- Follow inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject parts and assemblies, etc.
3:00 pm - 1:30 am M-Th
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.