salary: $28 - $34 per year
work hours: 6 PM - 6:30 AM
education: High School
- 3rds shift
- 6pm to 6:30am
- 4 on 4 off
- 2+ year industrial maintenance
- Knowledge of 480 volt 3 phase
- Knowledge of 240 volt through 24 volt single phase
- Injection molding or machining experience strongly preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- General Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.