salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
education: High` School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Operate forklift
- Properly handle product
- Use basic math
- Verify cases picked to match Bill of Lading
- Communicate all issues to management for improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Ship product free of contamination
- Follow all Ken’s Foods Security and GMP policies
- Report any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
- Inspect work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis
- Report any leaking or spilled product immediately
- Inspect all incoming and out going loads for sign’s of product contamination
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.