salary: $41,600 - $58,240 per year
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Ensure that all monitoring equipment is working properly.
- Solve programming issues as needed.
- Replace or upgrade monitoring equipment as needed.
- Observe production operations for problems,
- Hold plant employees and contractors accountable for working safely.
- Maintain all reliability records within ISO guidelines where applicable.
- Provide assistance to the Maintenance Manager as needed to assure plant regulatory compliance.
- Plan, perform, review, coordinate and effectively manage the plant and equipment maintenance functions to maximize service to manufacturing at the least possible cost.
- Provide the Maintenance Manager with support as needed to establish budgets and control spending to meet these budgets.
- Provide the Maintenance Manager with support as needed to develop and implement internal and external training plans to ensure that the Plant has the appropriate skills to maintain and improve equipment reliability.
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.