salary: $60,000 - $74,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Working with Plant Manager to staff your shift with qualified Operators and Assistant Operators.
- Enforcing company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Promptly reporting accidents or injuries and completing an investigation report.
- Reviewing production schedule and effectively communicating goals to the team.
- Ensuring required materials, plates, and inks are available to meet production schedule
- Directing and approving setup and adjustments of line prior to job is started.
- Routinely monitoring progress on production orders and adjust tasks, functions and personnel as required to maintain continuous operation with minimal downtime.
- Ensuring production lines are running safely, meeting quality specification at targeted speeds. Document deviations.
- Enforcing company handbook policies and address non-conformances
- Training new staff to create an efficient cross-trained team.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.