salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility
• Perform duties that may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
• Adhere to the program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system
• Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
• 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience using a handheld scanner
• Positive attitude and the ability to work on a team to achieve goals and objectives
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.