salary: $38,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High School
- Read, understand basic blueprint and drawings.
- Must be able to use basic measuring tools including, and tape measures.
- Operate machine and program cuts on machine to job order requirements.
- If orders are handed to operator already programed, perform cut on given material.
- Need to match up consumables to be used on cutting head required per thickness and material composition.
- Load and off-load cutting table of scrap and finished parts.
- Update material remnant cards and measure material left over after cutting process.
- Check quality of parts off machine including measurements, cutting edges, and edge taper.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.