- Experience in a facility using lean/5S principles.
- Experience in a high volume automated multi-shift distribution center.
- Experience in a facility that uses conveyers, RF scanning, pick-to-ship container methods and automated carts preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of inventory control and traffic management.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Windows. Able to learn and use in-house software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to lead and motivate employees by guiding, training, and offering counsel. Forward resume to email@example.com
salary: $53,300 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
Manages activities of assigned department within the distribution center. Accountable to deliver required results in accordance with established standards and within budgetary constraints.
Productivity and Results
- Delivers results in accordance with established productivity standards and business unit goals.
- Applies sound motivational and employee relation techniques to maintain an engaged and productive work group.
- Schedules and appropriately deploys assigned personnel to achieve performance goals. Troubleshoots workflow disruptions and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Conducts performance reviews, set goals and developmental plans for derpartmental personnel.
- Develops, recommends, and/or implements approved enhancements to processes, systems, customer service levels, operational efficiency, accuracy of methods and productivity standards.
- Provides input in annual budgeting process
- Ensure safety of the team and enforce safety policy and procedures
- Ensure quality and order accuracy
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.