salary: $33,000 - $35,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Responsible for producing specific product lines as determined by management. Responsible for controlling machinery to create chemical products during the processing of raw materials into industrial or consumer products and is responsible for area safety, cost and quality
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- Machine Operator (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Chemical Compounding (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Batches (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Chemical Mixer (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.