- Shift: 8:30am - 5pm
- Location: Derry, NH
- Pay: $22+/hr based on experience
salary: $22 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for the day to day operations of Customer service, Customer’s needs, problem resolution and logistics. Accurately prepares, picks and assigns lots to customer orders
- Primary responsibility to run the open order report daily, sort and picks
- Back up for coordination of shipping and production on products needed, repacks completed, NAV transfer
- Reviews daily orders to ensure that they are correct, based on Order Desk. Manages special projects, as needed
- Participates in and contributes to GMP training, safety training and other training, as needed
- Assists shipping and corrects E-ship issues or errors, working knowledge of E-ship
- Prepares protocols and writes and implements SOP’s for customer service and administration areas
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.