salary: $15 - $16 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
We’re looking for an experienced Machine Operator to join our team! You will be responsible for operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes machinery, including various other production equipment according to the daily production schedule. You must adhere to PTI’s safety standards, practices and procedures.
- Read job specifications or blueprints to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Maintain great quality and production output
- Reports work piece defects or machine malfunction to shift lead
- Conduct regular quality audits of parts produced by measuring and inspecting components to tight tolerances with calipers, drop indicators, height gauges and micrometers
- Operates hand tools to remove burrs and sharp edges from parts
- Assists in machine set up
This position requires standing on your feet for long periods of time.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.