salary: $17 - $20 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 1:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Load and unload materials and freight using forklift, tugger, pallet jack, dolly or other equipment
- Locate product in warehouse and pack/ship orders
- Perform light quality control
- Perform general cleanup and maintenance in your work area
- Ability to read and understand written instruction
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while carrying and moving items of different sizes
- 6 months recent mobile equipment experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Pay starts at $17/hr and goes to $17.40/hr after 60 days once permanent and goes to $18.32/hr after 6 months
- Must be flexible with shifts 1st & 2nd Shifts
- Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or 931.486.2612.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.