salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 1:30 PM - 1 AM
education: High` School
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Communicates with carriers/drivers, warehouse/office personnel and customers regarding shipment and receipt of product.
- Assigns truckers doors, assigns receiving numbers and prepares blind tally.
- Checks outbound / inbound orders for accuracy and proper signatures, i.e., picked by and checked by truck driver; for over, short and damage reports for receipts.
- Directs and controls driver traffic and access to warehouse, restrooms, etc.
- Checks documents for proper and complete information; signs freight bills. Checks driver identification and notes driver’s license number on bill of lading
- Maintains log for accurate records of all product movement for inbound, outbound, staged orders and yard management.
- Check and correspond to emails, incoming/outgoing calls and check voicemails.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.