salary: $37,440 - $54,080 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
• Min. 3 years experience in MIG/Pulse welding on Carbon Steel for medium to large weldments.
• Must be able to work from specifications, blue prints and weld symbols.
• Ideal candidate will be energetic, dependable, have a great work ethic and attention to detail.
• Steel Toed Boots and a Pre-employment drug screen are mandatory.
• Responsibilities include other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.