Are you looking for a career with growth opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? We have the job for YOU!
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Work today get paid tomorrow option!
- Weekly and monthly talent appreciation events/raffles
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, and vision benefits
- On time and work your full shift you will ,get 2 dollars for every hour that you work
salary: $13 - $13 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Communicates with carriers/drivers, warehouse/office personnel and customers regarding shipment and receipt of product.
- Assigns truckers doors, assigns receiving numbers and prepares blind tally.
- Checks outbound / inbound orders for accuracy and proper signatures, i.e., picked by and checked by truck driver; for over, short and damage reports for receipts.
- Directs and controls driver traffic and access to warehouse, restrooms, etc.
- Checks documents for proper and complete information; signs freight bills. Checks driver identification and notes driver’s license number on bill of lading
- Maintains log for accurate records of all product movement for inbound, outbound, staged orders and yard management.
- Check and correspond to emails, incoming/outgoing calls and check voicemails.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.