salary: $52,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sets up, operates and adjusts various types of conventional or automatic machines including CNC EDM machines, various grinders and other precision equipment
- Production from blueprints and process sheets to determine the correct settings
- Perform scheduled maintenance duties, including tool sharpening and machine cleaning
- Quality control of Wire EDM product to ensure prints are met
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Wire EDM Machining
- Machine Set ups
- Tool sharpening and changes
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.