salary: $18 - $20.5 per hour
work hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
education: High` School
- Receives deliveries of raw wax from tankers to the silo farm and handles the preparation and transfer of wax as necessary.
- Picks materials as called for to meet department demand.
- Uses a fork truck to transport materials in the warehouse and on the production floor.
- Makes all appropriate inventory movements using scan guns or the desktop IFS program; cycle counting as required as part of inventory management.
- Prepares other major wax components for batch making.
- Completes required paperwork timely and accurately.
- Ensure that all wax equipment (hoses, clamps, nozzles, pumps; electrical cords, plugs, wax tanks, etc.) are properly cleaned, stored, and serviceable at all times.
- Reports equipment defects and failures to supervision, batch maker, or maintenance immediately.
- Maintains Alene standards of performance and complies with housekeeping, safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Wax Supervisor.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- communicaton skills
- Material Handling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.