salary: $31,200 - $31,200 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Distinguish the proper packaging according to the Quality Control Specifications.
- Set up and change over machine(s) in area, ie; carton machine, tape case sealer, check weigher, and shrink wrap.
- Place product in appropriate case.
- Ensure code date and label are properly applied to case with proper code date.
- Analyze statistics regarding internal data such as throughputs, productivity, scrap and percent to goal calculations.
- Stack cases on pallet per type of product being produced.
- Record case counts on tally sheet and fill out pallet tags.
- Fold cases according to product type being produced. Apply labels to cases as needed.
- Supply line with boxes at all times.
- Ensure code date and PO are correct on the label.
- Properly weigh out cases according to case weigher operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.