salary: $54,000 - $62,500 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Class A CDL required; Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or willingness to obtain upon hire, required;
- 1 plus year experience with CDL
- Knowledge of Construction techniques
- Positive and safe work environments
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Transports construction materials using vehicles and trucks
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.