salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Must be able to sit or stand for 8 hours in warehouse environment.
- Must be able to operate hand tools correctly: wire cutter, hose cutter, crimping tool, socket wrench
- Must be able to operate cordless drill
- Must be able to operate tape measure accurately, cut wire and hose to predefined lengths
- Familiar with sub-assembly building, ability to follow build instructions and bill of materials
- English language is a must
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.