salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Must be able to move/ lift up to 40 lbs
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.