salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Collecting order notes to fulfill deliveries
- Picking out ordered items from storage shelves or rooms using barcodes, serial numbers, etc.
- Securely shrink-wrapping items before placing them in envelopes or boxes
- Operating handling equipment according to industrial safety regulations
- Loading delivery vehicles
- Updating stock inventory after each item is retrieved
- Managing stock control, including item replenishment and storage
- Performing general warehouse duties as necessary
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.