salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Pick Distribution Center Orders: Collect product required for orders, inspect packaging and product and product for damage, process pick tickets, distribute finished product to customer’s assembly area.
- Pack Distribution Center Orders: Pack merchandise properly to insure safe arrival to its destination. Label packages appropriately.
- Ship Orders: Prepare barcodes, manifests, and invoices. Maintain shipping records. Calculate shipping costs. Determine appropriate mode of transportation and process accordingly.
- Receive Merchandise: Verify accuracy of inbound shipments. Prepare and process reports. Distribute merchandise to stock locations.
- Maintain Warehouse: Clean as necessary. Maintain organize work area.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.