salary: $54,000 - $59,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and keep stock inventory to identify any issues.
- Repair buildings, equipment, and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Plan and schedule repairs
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Preform maintenance tasks including but not limited to preventative maintenance as needed, etc.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.