salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
A Warehouse Worker is responsible for carrying out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules. Their duties include loading orders onto trucks and shipping containers, organizing incoming stock and putting the appropriate labels on outgoing parcels.
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay.
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return.
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse.
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care.
- Assisting with training of newly employed workers.
- Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.