salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Safely operates all assigned equipment to move material
- Use all equipment and effectively complete all necessary paperwork accurately
- Prepare all products for damage-free shipment
- Catches and inspects cartons coming off machine to ensure they are glued and formed properly
- Checks for defects by pulling stacks of cartons off machine, dropping stack on table, fanning out the stack and tapping
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.