- Minimum 3 years of in-trade industrial heavy equipment maintenance experience
- Two years' supervisory experience preferred
- Possess specific fundamental knowledge of bearings, power transmission equipment, electrical, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, fluid pumping systems, and heat transfer
- Experience with Preventative/Planned Maintenance processes and procedures and ability to develop procedures and schedules preferred
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and mechanical schematics
- Working knowledge of computers and computer software
salary: $41,600 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Establish strategies to efficiently and cost effectively maintain or increase production in conjunction with management and division priorities
- Delegate and supervise multiple employees and contractors to accomplish maintenance needs as well as hands-on involvement when the need arises
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs when needed
- Manage costs and obtain management approval for higher cost items
- Embodies and reinforces CMC's culture, Guiding Principles, Safety, and policies/procedures
- Communicate consistently changes, additions, completion dates and times, and cost and time estimates related to maintenance activities to management
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.