salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
- Assemble, install, and test mechanical, electronic and high-voltage assemblies
- Use precision calibrated tools – torque wrenches, calipers, multimeters
- Use robotic machinery to control and monitor automated assemblies
- Hands on operations with both large and small, fragile assemblies
- Read and interpret technical drawings and follow detailed work instructions
- Perform work according to procedures, specifications, and test instructions
- Use various mechanical tools without instruction
- Collaborate with engineers and product excellence personnel to develop and document activities
- Ensure all production operations are performed on time, safely and in a professional manner
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of furthering organizational growth and ensuring an efficient, effective work environment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.