salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Read prescriptions and identify how to carve for appliance to be crafted
- Work with hand tools, drills, saws and X-ACTO knives to prep stone and 3D printed models for fabrication of orthodontic appliances
- Follow detailed directions
- Problem solve as needed
- Learn to ask for assistance in complex situations and when to independently make decisions
- Work in a steady-paced manufacturing environment and work overtime as needed
- Work in a stationary position sitting or standing for several hours at a time
- Use hands and fingers to manipulate materials for several hours at a time
- Exhibit great hand-eye coordination
- Maintain equipment
- Great work ethic
- Extraordinary time management skills
- Good understanding of shape and form
- MUST have a positive attitude and work well with others
- Dental lab experience a plus
- Orthodontic practice experience a plus
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.