salary: $60,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Plans machining by reviewing work orders, blueprints, materials, specifications, machining parameters and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Program machine by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic shop math.
- Set-up machine by installing and adjusting tools, attachments, collets, bushings cams, gears, stops and stock pushers etc.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first- run part, and sample workpieces, adhering to standards.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.