salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Review list of approved orders and ensure they are ready for shipping.
· Work with the Traffic and Sales departments to make sure all deadlines are met.
· Review open orders and add them to the production queue based on shipping requirements and production schedule availability.
· Review Bills of Lading to make sure the correct orders are leaving with internal delivery drivers and other LTL carriers.
· Supervise the production staff ensuring all resources are being used in an efficient manner.
· Keeping orders organized making sure they are properly labeled and located in storage areas.
· Provide necessary support to staff.
· Identify staff deficiencies and make staffing recommendations.
· Monitor supplies levels.
· Work required shifts including overtime if required and weekends/holidays as scheduled.
· Perform other duties assigned by management.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.