salary: $35 - $35 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Manufacturing technician with solid electrical and machine shop fabrication experience.
- Excellent opportunity for experienced mature person with responsible self starting ethic and
- organizing skills. Experience in manufacturing a must.
- Basic plumbing and factory wiring experience.
- Experience in design, building, and commissioning production equipment.
- Able to design/ modify machine controls, layout schematics, and order components.
- Good knowledge of machine controls and safety improvements in a manufacturing
- environment. Basic OSHA training fundamentals and experience in guarding, etc.
- Able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair complex machine systems and also make
- recommendations for continuous improvement.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.