salary: $22 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Operate a forklift to move loads throughout the warehouse
- Pull, stage and audit orders for processing
- Detrash and palletize
- Stacking, wrapping and banding pallets
- Process various aspects of materials (pick, pack, QC and ship) using warehouse inventory software
- Assist in resolution for all inbound and outbound discrepancies
- Arrange and maintain filing and recording systems
- Inspect freight and follow appropriate reporting procedures (NCR & DMR)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.