salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 1 PM - 9:30 PM
education: High` School
Comply with safety regulations and organize maintenance area following 5S standards
· Repair, maintain, and Install production and facility equipment
· Continuously improve maintenance processes and procedures
· Perform preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
· Diagnose and resolve machine and equipment faults impacting production
· Participate in Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plans for equipment
· Work within a team to achieve company goals
· Participate in writing and updating preventative maintenance and troubleshooting procedures
· Read and interpret electrical schematics and manufactures documentation related to tool maintenance
· Identify and escalate issues to the Maintenance Supervisor affecting safety, quality, delivery, and cost
· Understand manufacturing processes and key inputs / outputs of the manufacturing process
· Research and write purchase orders for spare parts, hand tools, and equipment required for maintenance duties
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.