salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
* You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about the products and services and recommend solutions
• A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role
• Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave the dealership satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability
• Greet and direct customers
• Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
• Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.