Must have reliable transportation. Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background check. If Interested please APPLY NOW!!! TEXT (786) 505-2921 for more info.
salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity
- Comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Taking precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.