salary: $15.75 - $19.7 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Our manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products has an immediate opening for General Labor. This position will be responsible for daily tasks including:
- Cutting, processing, and assembling window components
- Inspect windows and communicate any issues
- Use material handling equipment to bring and remove materials needed to run the products.
- Pack and label all finished goods
- Report any non conformance/issues to supervisor and/or quality department
- Any other quality requirements that are developed during continuous improvement efforts.
Mornings 5:00AM – 4:00PM Full Time
Afternoon/Nights 4:00 PM – 2:30AM Full Time
Interested? Don't wait! Please contact me today! 716-429-5228 Ask for Emily
#warehouse #manufacturing #Assembler #towmotor #generallabor
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.