salary: $16 - $19 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
Medical Device Assembler
Daylight Shift - 6AM - 6PM
Overnight Sift- 6PM - 6AM
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assembling various products
• Packaging various products
• Performing rework and inspection on the product
• Backing up higher-level positions
• Awareness of quality standards and ability to identify defects in products
• Recording data related to product quality and traceability
• Cleaning of work areas as required
• Complete the associated paperwork
• Education - High School Diploma/GED preferred. Candidates without a HS Diploma/GED will be required to pass an equivalency exam.
• 1 year of work experience
• Entry level math skills (adding/subtracting)
• Basic reading skills
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 15lbs
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.