salary: $58,000 - $76,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting, Component Fabrication and Production of progressive, compound, four slide and secondary tooling.
- CT approved (apprenticeship completed) journeyperson
- Ability to read - understand blue prints and GDT as needed for production manufacturing.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in production environments. Progressive stamping background required
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in a production environment.
- Familiar with Medical and Aerospace (ISO13485 & AS9100) working environments.
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.)
- Familiar with principles of concurrent engineering and design for manufacturing and assembly.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.