- Open Chemical Packaging (primary job function)
- Assemble, test, maintain, and use appropriate safety equipment including Personal Protective Equipment (air hood, chemical resistant suits, etc.) as appropriate for open chemical weighing protocol.
- Setup, operate, and troubleshoot semi-automated weighing equipment (chemical pump, pressurized vessel chemical transfer, etc.)
- Manually and semi-automatically portion hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals into containers following all protocols.
- Apply container closures and clean exterior container surface.
- Clean and maintain tools, utensils, safety equipment, and hood/workstation with appropriate material according to chemical safety protocols.
salary: $19.5 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for Packaging Associates to join a team in Milwaukee. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.