salary: $52,000 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Respond rapidly to all production breakdowns with a sense of urgency.
- Layout and perform complex machining operation on replacement parts using lathes, milling machines drills and surface
- Interpret blueprints, sketches or other specs.
- Diagnose and remedy machine faults, determine necessary repairs, strip and reassemble.
- Install plant processing equipment including copper, stainless steel, plastic and iron pipefitting.
- Trouble shoot and repair vacuum, centrifugal, diaphragm, gear and reciprocating pumps
- Inspect all plant equipment and machinery for proper lubrication and perform other preventive maintenance.
- Weld metal objects together by means of tig, oxyacetylene, brazing or arc welder apparatus.
- Perform simple adjustments, repairs or replacements on motors, controls, on electrical equipment.
- Learn machine operating and maintenance requirements of all production machines and equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.