salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain and process physical assets stored in our warehouse
- Process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins
- Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
- Handles destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and special projects
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient and safe work practices
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on Safekeeper system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance (lift up to 50 lbs)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.