- PTO within your first year
- 7 total Holidays pay (6 + your birthday)
- 401K Plan
- Health insurance (EMPLOYEE IS 100% PAID FOR!!!)
salary: $43,680 - $43,680 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High School
- Service and maintain equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems and production related equipment.
- Ensure the smooth operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks, excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Good familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Basic computer and report writing skills, good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Knowledge and skill in hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, electric.
- Must be able to work in hot and damp environment, ability to work non-standard hours/weekends.
- Ability to comply with visual standards when working on equipment, processing material.
- Previous work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician an added plus.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.