salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
education: High` School
• Adheres to established safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
• Utilizes Warehouse Management System (WMS) to receive and process products for placement into Distribution Center (DC) inventory or for shipment of cross-dock items
• Verifies that the product and quantity received match the advanced ship notice (ASN)
• Utilizes Company Operating System (COS and WMS to process orders to be shipped to Branch, Customer or DC
• Verifies that the product is into an appropriate shipping container for shipment to Branch, Customer or DC
• Prepares packing slips, shipping labels, bills of lading, and other required documents as needed
• Consolidates specific Branch shipments from multiple order processing zones for processing as needed
• Ensures warehouse work areas and equipment are clean, orderly, and properly maintained
• Ensures all orders are processed accurately and timely
• Replenishes primary stock shelves from reserve stock locations as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.