salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
You will be assembling, packing, and inspecting various candle types. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Your daily job duties may include:
- Loading glass onto the conveyor
- Cutting wicks
- Cleaning candles
- Manually applying labels
- Handling lids and candle tops
- Placing candles into inserts and packing into boxes
- Taping and stacking boxes on pallets
- Using basic hand tools
- First shift is Monday to Friday from 5am - 1pm OR 7am - 3pm
- Second shift is Monday to Friday from 1pm - 9:30pm OR 3pm - 11:30pm
- Third shift is Sunday to Thursday from 9pm - 5:30am OR 11pm - 7:00am
Positions start at $17.00 - $19.00 per hour, depending on the shift.
Timeline of permanent hire is dependent upon attendance, performance, flexibility, and company need.
Interested? Don't wait! Contact me today at 603-325-1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Quality Control
- Time Management
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.